Who We Are
the Yukon Work Information Network, is an online employment resource
for employers and job seekers.
Our Job Board is the most comprehensive, up-to-date source of job opportunities in the Yukon. Employers of all kinds, including private businesses, First Nation and municipal governments, and community organizations, advertise their jobs free of charge.
On our website, you will also find information about living and working in the Yukon, partner organizations that will help you refine your job search and find employment, and educational institutions and programs to get your prepared for the next step in your career.
YuWIN is guided by four core values: Connectivity, Accessibility, Simplicity, and Accuracy.
We demonstrate connectivity by:
- Being proactive in all of our activities
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure accurate information
- Collaborating with stakeholders to stay current and relevant
- Facilitating and developing partnerships and links
- Providing a platform for exchange of information
We demonstrate accessibility by:
- Ensuring that internet search remains easy
- Ensuring that our services are user friendly, using plain language
- Maintaining two-way linkages with other websites (cross-referencing each other)
- Having a staffed office providing support
- Offering bilingual services
- Making our services accessible through mobile and handheld devices
We demonstrate simplicity by ensuring that:
- Our services are easy to understand
- Our services are easy to remember
- Our website is user friendly, straightforward, and uses clear messaging
We demonstrate accuracy as we:
- Regularly update and correct information
- Ensure that the information reflects current market trends
- Proactively seek information
- Ensure that our website is written in proper English and French languages
YuWIN is a registered society under the Societies Act and is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors including experts in the fields of career and employment counseling, education support services, and local labour needs.
- Chair: Debbie Parent, Executive Director, Yukon Learn
- Secretary/Treasurer: Frederic Nolet, Economic Development Director,Association franco-yukonnaisessociation franco-yukonnaise
- Margaret Dumkee, Dean, Applied Science and Management Yukon College
- Rick Karp, President & CEO, Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce
- Bruno Bourdache, Executive Director, VolunteerYukon
In Person: 307 Strickland St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A-2J9
Mailing Address: P.O Box 31546 Main Street Whitehorse, YT Y1A-6L2
Truck Transport TechnicianInland Kenworth Parker PacificWhitehorse, YT28 Apr
Kitchen Cook/HelperRicky's All Day GrillWhitehorse, YT28 Apr
Child & Youth Ministry InternRiverdale Baptist ChurchWhitehorse, YT28 Apr
Aux Tutor/Education AssistantCarcross/Tagish First NationCarcross, YT28 Apr
Executive SecretariatCarcross Tagish Renewable Resources CouncilTagish, YT28 Apr