The Inland group is currently seeking a permanent part time receptionist, to work Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
The ideal candidate must provide excellent customer service and professionalism at all times. They must also be outgoing and present a positive attitude towards all customers.
Full Benefits and RRSP contribution package included.
The Receptionist/Cashier will be responsible for answering calls, and receiving and assisting customers.This position also receives payment for products or services sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction.
Reception/ Cashier Duties:
- Greets customers and visitors at the front desk in a pleasant and professional manner, and directs them accordingly.
- Answers calls on multi-line telephone system.
- Distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Receives cash and handles cash drawer with accuracy.
- Runs POS card machine.
- Receives customer payments in person or over the phone.
- Keeps track of signatures, phone authorizations, etc. for customers’ credit card payments.
- Maintains petty cash box.
- Prepares daily bank deposits.
- Prepares daily day sheets.
- Balances cash, cheques, credit card payments and debit card payments daily on day sheets.
- Processes customer cheques.
- Arranges courier pickups.
- Maintains professional appearance and neat work areas.
- Orders office supplies.
- Files daily parts and service invoices and repair orders, in customer and branch files.
- Mails customers statements with parts and service invoices and repair orders monthly.
- Files other required paperwork as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One year related experience.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- Good knowledge and display of telephone etiquette.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Accurate keyboarding skills with good speeds.
- Basic understanding of accounting practices would be an asset.
- Accountability and dependability.
- Time management.
- Strong business ethics with a professional approach at all times.
- Prolonged sitting at a desk; computer work; telephone work.
- Reception Desk is office area of truck and/ or equipment dealership.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Additional Application InstructionsWe request that interested local individuals, please drop your resume off in person at our Whitehorse branch.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Camp Housekeeper/Assistant CookDominion Gold ResourcesDawson City, YT26 Apr
United Way Yukon is looking for a Committee Chair and members (Community Engagement and Investment Committee)United Way YukonWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
United Way Yukon is looking for a Communications Chair (Board of Directors)United Way YukonWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
Line cookBurnt Toast CafeWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
Line cookThe Cut Off RestaurantWhitehorse, YT26 Apr