Posted 11 Apr
Accounts Payable & Administrative Clerk
Dawson City, YT Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Manager of Finance and Administration, assists all companies with a broad range of administrative duties and finance tasks.
- Performs reception duties, interacts with staff and the public in person and by telephone, email, etc., to direct and/or respond to general and specific information requests and other communications.
- As directed maintains all accounts payable including purchase orders and shipping and receiving.
- Performs other duties as specified by the Manager of Finance and Administration and/or the Corporate Business Manager & CEO.
Experience and Ability:
- Must have good understanding of Administrative Assistant roles and responsibilities working in an office environment, with demonstrated experience, or proven transferable skills and abilities.
- Must have good knowledge and work experience using office systems and equipment including, but not limited to, computer software for word processing, preparation of spreadsheets, and email.
- Must be personable, trustworthy and dependable and must have good organizational and multi-tasking skills and proven ability to successfully and cooperatively complete tasks within time sensitive deadlines.
If you are a post graduate with a diploma in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting and have experience with Quick Book we’d like to hear from you
Additional Application InstructionsDuration: Year round, start date as soon as possible Hours: Monday to Friday; 9 am to 5 pm Deadline: Applications must be received by 5:00 pm, April 21, 2017 with cover letter, resume and current references and may be submitted on our website and reference the Accounts Payable & Administrative Clerk Contact: For additional information or a detailed job description, contact Gwen Franks, Finance & Administration Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Job Alerts
Camp Housekeeper/Assistant CookDominion Gold ResourcesDawson City, YT26 Apr
United Way Yukon is looking for a Committee Chair and members (Community Engagement and Investment Committee)United Way YukonWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
United Way Yukon is looking for a Communications Chair (Board of Directors)United Way YukonWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
Line cookBurnt Toast CafeWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
Line cookThe Cut Off RestaurantWhitehorse, YT26 Apr
More from Ground Truth Exploration Inc.
Exploration Field Technicians/Camp Cook/OFA3 Attendant/Drill Logistics AssistanceGround Truth Exploration Inc.Dawson City, YT25 Apr
Front Desk Clerk (NOC 6525)Andrea's HotelWatson Lake21 Nov
GOVERNANCE COORDINATOR FOR KASKA CHIEFSDaylu Dena CouncilLower Post, BC, Canada04 Nov
Accounts Receivable Clerk 1City of WhitehorseWhitehorse, YT21 Apr
Accounting Clerk (NOC 1431)Accurate Accounting ServicesWhitehorse08 Mar
Desk ClerkStop In Family HotelWhitehorse, YT21 Apr