Associate Vice President Sales
Applications are now being accepted for a full-time position of Associate Vice President Sales located in Whitehorse, YT.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Business Markets, this position is responsible for developing and implementing programs and strategies that drive sales of Northwestel’s products and services; and enhance Northwestel’s image and relationships with governments, the business community, political and cultural organizations and the public at large.
This position is responsible for leading the Sales team (small, medium business, and governments); the Customer Solutions design team (Customer Service Engineers); and the customer Project Managers. Through these teams, this position provides solutions to customers, achieves revenue objectives, customer satisfaction objectives and ensures projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Reporting to this position are the following:
1. Bachelor of Commerce degree with a minimum ten (10) years experience in sales management, with at least five (5) in a senior leadership role including experience within a top tier consulting, information technology or professional services organization.
2. Broad knowledge of telecommunications services and products including internet, Enterprise connectivity, Wireless, Wireline and Cable.
3. Demonstrated sales leadership managing and leading multiple office locations.
4. Exceptional selling, communication (oral written and listening), interpersonal, managerial, analytical, planning and public relations skills.
5. Demonstrated cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity with an in-depth knowledge of the cultural nuances of the North and a strong understanding of the multicultural diversity of the Company's operating area.
6. Willingness to be actively involved in local and regional community and business associations.
What we offer you:
Additional Application InstructionsPlease visit Northwestel’s Job board and create a Candidate Profile. https://rt11.ultipro.ca/NOR5000/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan Select the position you would like to apply on and then choose “apply on line”. Or fax your cover letter and resume to 867-668-3236, before the closing date. Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Aboriginal peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Aboriginal person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Nursing Unit ClerkYukon Hospital CorporationWhitehorse22 Feb
Whitehorse General Hospital is Looking for Volunteers: Unit Friendly Visitor/ WGH Elder Care UnitVolunteer Bénévoles YukonWhitehorse21 Feb
Whitehorse General Hospital is Looking for Volunteers: Information Desk / Greetervolunteer@wgh.yk.caWhitehorse21 Feb
CJUC Radio is looking for a Volunteer: Mover/ labourerCJUC RadioWhitehorse21 Feb
AdministratorYukon Medical AssociationWhitehorse21 Feb
Part-Time Retail Sales AssociateCoffee Tea & SpiceWhitehorse20 Feb
Sales Associate - Retail (NOC 6421)Vision Express Optical Ltd.Whitehorse01 Jan
Retail AssociateUp North AdventuresWhitehorse07 Feb
Investors Group Associate ConsultantInvestors Group Finical Services Inc.Whitehorse06 Feb
2nd shift instock associate #217Walmart Canada CorpWhitehorse01 Feb