Early Childhood Educator and Assistant (NOC 4214)
1. Provide Child care services for children ages 6 months - 12 years old.
2. Prepare and implement a Theme-based Program for the children between the Ages of 18 months-12 years old.
3. Provide accurate documentation of the children's daytime events.
4. Have prior knowledge of the Yukon Child Care Act
5. Have at least one year experience and appropriate documentation for all government requirements.
6. Candidate must possess given to a Level 3(Diploma) or an equivalent in Early childhood Education in Yukon.
7. NOC Code - 4214
8. Must possess all Yukon Government requirements prior to being hired.
9. Successful Candidate must already be living in the Whitehorse area and have own means of transportation.
10. Have experience working with children with behavioral needs.
11. Wage will range from $15-$20 per hour depending upon experience and child Care Level Designation.
Additional Application InstructionsApply online or drop off a resume in person. 2111 Centennial Street Whitehorse, YT. Y1A 3Z6
Sign up for Job Alerts
Truck Transport TechnicianInland Kenworth Parker PacificWhitehorse, YT28 Apr
Kitchen Cook/HelperRicky's All Day GrillWhitehorse, YT28 Apr
Child & Youth Ministry InternRiverdale Baptist ChurchWhitehorse, YT28 Apr
Aux Tutor/Education AssistantCarcross/Tagish First NationCarcross, YT28 Apr
Executive SecretariatCarcross Tagish Renewable Resources CouncilTagish, YT28 Apr
Front Desk Clerk (NOC 6525)Andrea's HotelWatson Lake21 Nov
GOVERNANCE COORDINATOR FOR KASKA CHIEFSDaylu Dena CouncilLower Post, BC, Canada04 Nov
Early Childhood Educator - Level 3 (NOC 4214)Boys and Girls Club of YukonWhitehorse, YT29 Mar
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR (NOC 4214) #227Love to Learn DaycareWhitehorse01 Feb
Early Childhood Educator Level 3 (NOC 4214)Maranatha DaycareWhitehorse, YT06 Apr