Early Childhood Educator and Assistant (NOC 4214)
1. Provide Child care services for children ages 6 months - 12 years old.
2. Prepare and implement a Theme-based Program for the children between the Ages of 18 months-12 years old.
3. Provide accurate documentation of the children's daytime events.
4. Have prior knowledge of the Yukon Child Care Act
5. Have at least one year experience and appropriate documentation for all government requirements.
6. Candidate must possess given to a Level 3(Diploma) or an equivalent in Early childhood Education in Yukon.
7. NOC Code - 4214
8. Must possess all Yukon Government requirements prior to being hired.
9. Successful Candidate must already be living in the Whitehorse area and have own means of transportation.
10. Have experience working with children with behavioral needs.
11. Wage will range from $15-$20 per hour depending upon experience and child Care Level Designation.
Additional Application InstructionsApply online or drop off a resume in person. 2111 Centennial Street Whitehorse, YT. Y1A 3Z6
Sign up for Job Alerts
Nursing Unit ClerkYukon Hospital CorporationWhitehorse22 Feb
Whitehorse General Hospital is Looking for Volunteers: Unit Friendly Visitor/ WGH Elder Care UnitVolunteer Bénévoles YukonWhitehorse21 Feb
Whitehorse General Hospital is Looking for Volunteers: Information Desk / Greetervolunteer@wgh.yk.caWhitehorse21 Feb
CJUC Radio is looking for a Volunteer: Mover/ labourerCJUC RadioWhitehorse21 Feb
AdministratorYukon Medical AssociationWhitehorse21 Feb
Front Desk Clerk (NOC 6525)Andrea's HotelWatson Lake21 Nov
Early Childhood Educator (NOC 4214)Nakwaye Ku Child Care SocietyWhitehorse11 Apr
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR (NOC 4214) #227Love to Learn DaycareWhitehorse01 Feb
Early Childhood Educators and Assistants Level 3 Accreditation (NOC 4214)Little Munchkins DaycareWhitehorse20 Oct
Early Childhood Educator Assistant with Level 1 Certificate from Childcare Services NOC 4214 #1111Angel Falls MontessoriWhitehorse17 Jan